Monday, May 1, 2017

Funeral Cards

I was searching through my basement when I came across a box stuffed full of old pictures and old items. It turned out it was my dads old family heirlooms and keepsakes. Inside were some old funeral cards for lots of my relatives both distant and direct. Since I don't think there are any other surviving copies of some of these cards I figured I'd post them here for posterity:

Agnes York Funeral Card
Died September 3, 1950




Anna M. Penas Remembrance booklet 

Edward C. Young Funeral Card


George Frank Jung Funeral Card

George Penas Funeral Card



Helen C. Woessner Funeral Card
Joan Rose Hallock Obituary



John A. Kruse Funeral Card


John Howanetz Funeral Card


Katherine Lindusky funeral card

Kenneth G. Schmidt Remembrance Booklet 



Leon J. Kruszynski funeral card


Lillian R. Kruse funeral card


Mary Podobinski funeral card

Matthew A. Gruntner Funeral card


Matthew C. Woessner Funeral card

Norman H. Seiffert Funeral Card


Robert Prudzinski funeral card


Rose D. Young funeral card

Rose Penas (nee Tesar) funeral card


Rose Young funeral card

Roy W. Willy funeral card


No comments:

Post a Comment